White House Senior Counselor Kellyanne Conway claimed in an interview Sunday to be unaware whether or not President Donald Trump held up planned military assistance to Ukraine, but added there was no quid pro quo between Trump and the country’s leader.

“President Trump never said to the Ukrainian President ‘do this and you’ll get your aid.’ It is simply not here,” Conway told CNN’s Dana Bash, referencing Trump’s demand that Ukraine investigate Joe Biden and his son for alleged corruption.

Bash then pressed Conway about the nature of Trump’s now-infamous July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which sparked House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

“So you feel totally confident that at the core of this, at the heart of this, there was no quid pro quo?” Bash asked.

“I feel confident about the fact that Ukraine has that aid and using it right now. That is because of this President that they have it. The last President …,” Conway began.

“Kellyanne, you very notably won’t say, ‘yes or no,’ Bash interrupted. “Quid pro quo, yes or no?”

“I just said to you. I don’t know whether aid was being held up and for how long,” Conway replied. “I know there were two Senators, a Democrat and Republican who called over to Ukraine and inquired about the aid.”

Conway’s remarks follow a resolution the House passed last week outlining the rules and procedures for the Trump impeachment inquiry.

Several prominent liberal politicians and pundits mocked Conway for her comments about Trump’s discussion with Ukraine’s president.