6 Democrats Vote No, 13 Republicans Vote Yes On Infrastructure Bill
The House on Friday voted 228 to 206 to pass a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill after hours-long debates and numerous delays by Democrats. Though Democrat leaders managed to unify progressives and moderates to hold a vote, not all party members support it.
The six Democrats who voted no are:
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York
- Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York
- Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota
- Rep Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan
The 13 Republicans that voted yes are
- Rep. Don Beacon of Nebraska
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
- Rep. Andrew Gabarino of New York
- Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
- Rep. John Katko of New York
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
- Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
- Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
- Rep. Tom Reed of New York
- Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
- Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
- Rep. Don Young of Alaska
A week of political news in your in-box.
We find the news you need to know, so you don't have to.
Get the most-revealing celebrity conversations with the uInterview podcast!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.