CBS News has called out the White House and the Trump Administration for breaking their agreement and releasing President Donald Trump‘s 60 Minutes interview days before its planned air date.

In a statement, CBS said, “The White House’s unprecedented decision to disregard their agreement with CBS News and release their footage will not deter ’60 Minutes’ from providing its full, fair and contextual reporting which presidents have participated in for decades.”

The president decided to post the 38-minute interview after threatening multiple times on social media.

He also lashed out at the interview’s host Lesley Stahl for displaying “bias, hatred and rudeness” on the set.

CBS has said that the White House recorded the interview alongside the actual recording for “archival purposes.”

Agreements had been made to release the full interview before its airing date on Sunday.